เครดิต ฟรี 1000_สล็อตเกมคาสิโนออนไลน์บนมือถือ_อันดับเกมสล็อตออนไลน์_แจกเครดิตฟรี100_sbobet ดีไหม pantip
Welcome to the Dalhousie community, and thank you for choosing Dalhousie University as a place to work. We're excited to have you on board. ?
Before You Arrive
Please review the information below before you start your new job with us. You can also find out what to expect on your first days.
- As a new Dalhousie employee, you will be issued a Banner ID number (beginning with B00) in your letter of employment.
- Once you have a Banner ID:
- You need to activate your NetID, which will allow you to create a personalized email address and give you access to Web for Employees (view your pay, benefits, deductions).?
- You are also required to get your DalCard, the university's official ID, which is used for access on campus. It also serves as a library card and a debit card that is an accepted payment method for select goods and services on and off campus. Bring your letter of employment and a piece of government-issued ID to the DalCard Office, 6230 Coburg Road, Studley Campus to obtain a card.
Below are some other things that you can do and/or review before starting with Dalhousie:
- Register to attend a campus tour. View the campuses, including parking, bike racks, food and other services.
- Dalhousie is a smoke-free and scent-free workplace.
- Dalhousie supports a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace.
- Visit SmartTrip Dalhousie for commuting options.
- Staff or faculty members on the Halifax campus interested in childcare services may contact the University Children's Centre. A corporate membership is also available with Kids & Company. View more child care options.