ไพ่ป๊อกเด้ง ออนไลน์ apk_happyluke - เกมส์ออนไลน์คาสิโนตัวจริง_แจกเครดิตให้คนเล่นสล็อต_ดูบอลสด ทรูสปอร์ต_gclub แจกเครดิตฟรี 2019
Before you travel, please be aware of the following:
1.? Approval to Travel:
Please ensure approval to travel is obtained by the appropriate person within your department prior to all University business trips. Each Faculty/Department handles preauthorization of travel differently. Please speak with your Administrator for the procedures that apply to you.
2.? Travel Policies:
Please review the Travel Policy and Procedures that govern the reimbursement of expenses from all funds administered by the University. This policy also applies to business expenses incurred with respect to a guest, or by a guest at the request of the University.
Additional travel related policies you should review are:
Please insure that you have all of your receipts prior to returning from your trip. Expenses for which a receipt is missing or otherwise non-compliant with the policy will be deducted from the travel claim amount.?
- Credit/debit card receipt or proof of payment
- Itemized receipt. ?
Note: if the itemized receipt is not attached the expense will not be allowable.? For meal receipts the expense will be reduced to the maximum per diem rate available
- Itinerary and boarding passes
4.? Travel Card Program:
The University offers a travel card program which is the preferred method of paying for travel and travel related expenses.? This program is administered through the Procurement department.? Please visit Procurement's web site (http://purchasing.dal.ca/) for details on the Travel Card Program.? Card applications should be forwarded to Sheri Crews in the Procurement Department.? If you have any questions regarding the University Travel Card, please contact Sheri Crews by email (Sheri.Crews@ แจกเครดิตให้คนเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ www.marketingwizardsalliance.com) or 902-494-3696.
5.? Advance Requests:
Travel expenses should be placed on the University travel card above.? However, if an advance is required for airfare already purchased, please complete a Cheque Requisition form.? You will be required to submit documentation of all expenses relating to this advance to your department within 30 days of completion of the related expense.
When submitting documentation to clear your advance, make sure you include the following:
- Individual itemized receipts/invoices for all expenses incurred (Credit Card or Debit Card Slips alone are insufficient proof of payment)
- All boarding passes for flights taken on electronic tickets
- A completed and signed Travel Expense Claim form for travel taken
- A cheque payable to Dalhousie University along with a Deposit Advice form for any overpayments.
6.? Forms required to be completed upon your return:
- แจกเครดิตให้คนเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์Travel Expense Claim Form?? Please refer to the travel expense instructions on how to complete a Travel Expense Claim form.
- Deposit Advice Form - only if you received an advance that was greater that your total expense incurred during your travels..