วิธี เล่น คา สิ โน สด_กติกาบาคาร่า sbobet_ศัพท์พนันบอล_เติมเงินเกมยิงปลา_เกมออนไลน์ หาเงินได้
A confidential and impartial resource for students
Dalhousie University and the Dalhousie Student Union (DSU) have joined together to create an Ombudsperson Office for all students at Dalhousie.?
What an ombudsperson does:
- Provides independent, impartial and confidential support to students who want to resolve any university-related concerns
- Advises?of rights and responsibilities, and procedures to follow to resolve university-related concerns
- Facilitates discussions between appropriate university administrators
- Makes referrals to appropriate offices and resources within the university
The ombudsperson will also make recommendations for changes in university policies and procedures based on trends and patterns they see.?
Examples of when you could reach out to the ombudsperson:
- You want to discuss a sensitive issue in confidence, including:
- Student and supervisor/instructor/professor relationships
- Abuse of power, bullying, or unfair treatment
- Fear of coming forward or of acting to stop unacceptable behaviour
- You are unsure about which rules, policies or procedures apply to your situation
- You feel that a particular rule or policy has been applied unfairly?
- You feel that your learning has been affected by the conduct and behaviour of another person
- You require someone to help facilitate communication between you and a university administrator?
How to contact the ombudsperson:
Student Union Building
6136 University Ave.
4th Floor, Room 452
ombuds@ แจกเครดิตให้คนเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ www.marketingwizardsalliance.com