สมัครคาสิโนออนไลน์_เทคนิค คา สิ โน_gclub คา สิ โน ออนไลน์_แจก เงิน ทดลอง เล่น ฟรี_บาคาร่า ออนไลน์ pantip
How many courses do I take?
Full-time undergraduate students:
- A full course load is 5 courses per term or 2.5 credits/15 credit hours
- Technology students a full course load is 5-6 courses per term or 10-12 credit hours
- The minimum is 3 courses per term or 1.5 credits/9 credit hours
- Most single term courses are worth 0.5 a credit or 3 credit hours
Note: If you wish to take more than 15 credit hours per term (more than 12 credit hours for technology students), you will need to request special permission. If you achieved a Term GPA of at least 3.0 in your previous academic term, you can request permission from the Registrar's Office. If you are a first year student, or had a Term GPA below a 3.0 in your previous academic term, you will need to fill out a Request to Exceed the Maximum Workload form [PDF - 185kB] and submit it to your Faculty/School/College for approval.
Part-time undergraduate students:
- The maximum is 2 courses per term or 1 credit/6 credit hours
Important notes when choosing your courses
- You may not be able to take all of your first choice courses every semester. It is essential to consider alternative courses before you begin the registration process.
- Double-check your course times, labs and tutorials to avoid conflicts.
- Make sure to consider the amount of time it takes to walk from one classroom to the next (or one campus to another).