รับรางวัลเกมยิงปลา_เล่นเกมได้เงิน 2019 พันทิป_แอดไลน์รับเครดิตฟรี 100 บาท_วิธีเล่นตู้สล็อต ให้ได้เงิน_เว็บพนันออนไลน์ ฟรีเครดิต
Back on Track is an 8-week support program offered in the winter term for first and second year students who earned a fall term GPA of 2.0 or less in the Faculties of Arts & Social Sciences, Computer Science, Science, Agriculture, Engineering, Health and Management.
Through the Back on Track program, students will:?
- be matched with an?advisor?who will work with them to identify strengths and areas for improvement
- have three or more meetings with their advisor throughout the semester to learn how to use their strengths and to develop the skills necessary for success at university
Students who complete the Back on Track program and have a winter term GPA of 2.0 or above will be entered in a draw to win one of five $500 tuition rebates redeemable in the following academic year.?
Registration deadline: January 31, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions
What will I do as part of the Back on Track program?
- You'll take various assessments like the Learning and Study Strategies Inventory (LASSI), StrengthsQuest or the Delna while working with your advisor on areas of improvement related to study skills and strategies (costs of the assessment are covered as part of program involvement)
- You'll learn how to identify your strengths and how to create SMART goals
Why should I register for Back on Track?
- The Back on Track program is based on research and evidence-based best practices on supports to assist students in being successful. By identifying strengths, working through individualized educational plans and identifying areas for improvement, Back on Track will help put you on a path for success!
- Those who complete all aspects of the Back on Track program and have a winter semester term GPA of 2.0 or above) will be entered in a draw to win one of five $500 tuition rebates redeemable in the following academic year.
What is the time commitment of the program?
You will meet your Back on Track advisor at least three times throughout the winter semester. You'll also be required to complete additional assigned activities and assessments as directed by your Back on Track advisor and associated peer coaching sessions. The average time commitment during this 8-week period is approximately two hours per week.
Is there a cost to participating?
The Back on Track program is FREE to first year students in eligible faculties who had a fall term GPA of 2.0 or less.
Is there a deadline to participate?
In order to ensure you are able to meet all aspects of the Back on Track program, you must register to participate by the deadline listed above. If you miss this deadline, you can email: advising@ แจกเครดิตให้คนเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ www.marketingwizardsalliance.com (on the Halifax Campus) or ssdalac@ แจกเครดิตให้คนเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ www.marketingwizardsalliance.com (on the Agricultural Campus) to discuss this and other resources available to you.
Will I receive academic credit for participating in Back on Track?
Back on Track is not an academic program, and as such, you will not receive academic credit for your involvement with the program, and it will not appear on your transcript. You can, however, add Back on Track to your co-curricular record (CCR).
What if I want to participate in Back on Track, but I'm not in one of the Faculties listed?
You can email advising@ แจกเครดิตให้คนเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ www.marketingwizardsalliance.com (on the Halifax Campus) to discuss other resources available to you. All students on the Truro Campus are eligible for the program.
When will I know if I've won the $500 tuition rebate?
Drawing for the rebate will take place after all winter term marks are posted. All students will be contacted to let them know if they have completed the requirements to be entered into the draw, and once the draw has been completed.