เล่นสล็อตผ่านแท็บเล็ต_ทดลองเล่นสล็อตฟรี 2019_เกมส์สล็อต - Royal_ตารางสูตรบาคาร่า_ฟรีเครดิตทดลองเล่น คาสิโน
From academics to research, we benefit from strong, focused leadership across our 13 faculties and units supporting a student population of over 18,800 drawn from across Canada and more than 115 foreign countries.
Our leadership team
The president and vice-chancellor is the chief executive officer, responsible to the Board of Governors and to the Senate for the supervision of Dalhousie University’s administrative and academic work.
Directly responsible to the vice-president, academic & provost, the dean of each faculty is responsible for the recruitment and promotion of the faculty, in accordance with the แจกเครดิตให้คนเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์policies and procedures [PDF] of the university.
- Dr. David Gray, Agriculture
- Christine Macy, Architecture & Planning
- Dr. Frank Harvey, Arts & Social Sciences
- Dr. Andrew Rau-Chaplin, Computer Science
- Dr. Benjamin Davis, Dentistry
- Dr. John Newhook, Engineering
- Dr. Marty Leonard, Graduate Studies
- Dr. Cheryl Kozey (Acting), Health
- Camille Cameron, Law
- Donna Bourne-Tyson, Libraries and University Librarian
- Dr. Vivian Howard (Acting), Management
- Dr. David Anderson, Medicine
- Dr. Chris Moore, Science
- Andy Cochrane, Continuing Education
The chair is the head of a department within a faculty. Responsible to the dean, chairs oversee the day-to-day operation of the department and ensure it achieves the highest possible standards of excellence. View department chairs by faculty.
From academics to research, our senior administration team provides leadership in shaping strategic direction. Vice-presidents are responsible to the president and the Board of Governors.
- Dr. Teresa Balser, Provost & Vice-President Academic
- Dr. Alice Aiken, Vice-President Research & Innovation
- Ian Nason, Vice-President Finance & Administration
- Peter Fardy, Vice-President Advancement
- Dr. Ivan Joseph, Vice-Provost, Student Affairs
Associate & assistant vice-presidents
Responsible to senior administration, our associate and assistant vice-presidents oversee the operations of the university as established by the university's strategic plan.
Board of Governors
The Board of Governors is responsible for the overall conduct, management, administration and control of the property, revenue and business of the university.